Gundam00/EW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Summer Camp

4 posters

Go down

Gundam Summer Camp Empty Gundam Summer Camp

Post  Mitsananikone Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Attention all students: the secret to being a good all round clan is the knowledgeability of our members.

It goes without saying, if you are good at pvp, that's good for the clan because people will respect you and us.
But in pve, knowing the missions is key. In a room of noobs who don't know the level, you need to take leadership and guide the group.

You can't do that unless you know the missions inside out, so here is your homework for the summer:

Read these short, but very concise, mission guides and never again be the guy in the back, hoping no one calls on him for the answers. Unless you are Razor, who is already the Powered Red Astray pro king

http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/Mission_Guides

Read it. Learn it. Love it.

From your friendly neighborhood Mitsananikone
Mitsananikone
Mitsananikone

Back to top Go down

Gundam Summer Camp Empty Re: Gundam Summer Camp

Post  strikenf Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

gj for finding it
strikenf
strikenf

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzfuzz900 Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Will read it when i have time
Fuzzfuzz900
Fuzzfuzz900

Back to top Go down

Gundam Summer Camp Empty Re:Gundam Summer Camp

Post  asd Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Mit i don't deny that razor isn't a good player but saying razor is a pro with powered red is ... a slight exaggeration. So unless razor slightly adjusts his playing style with powered red he will very be super pro (razor decided to charge right at me in pvp after killing someone and ending up with critical life .... result he died in one shot =( ... multiple times)
asd
asd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsananikone Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:16 pm

Jeremydude101 wrote:Mit i don't deny that razor isn't a good player but saying razor is a pro with powered red is ... a slight exaggeration. So unless razor slightly adjusts his playing style with powered red he will very be super pro (razor decided to charge right at me in pvp after killing someone and ending up with critical life .... result he died in one shot =( ... multiple times)

Further proof that my humor is funnier in my head than out. Was supposed to be a joke about Razor doing expert shuttles to get powered red astray BP to the point that he's a pro at the level. I re-read what I wrote and it wasn't even remotely close to being humorous this time around.
Mitsananikone
Mitsananikone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down